3 main spindle with 70mm bar passage
- The raw bar is machined in spindle 1 and 2 with a 12-position star turret.
- At the same time, a 2-station frontal turret can work on this spindle (for drilling or internal boring).
- After machining, the drum cycles.
- The pre-turned part is finished in spindle 3 with a 12-position star turret and tapped.
- The part is then finished in the counter spindle and unloaded by the unloading gripper (monitoring available).
- The bar is reloaded and the barrel is indexed.
bar passage: 70 mm
tool turret: 5 pieces, VDI30 (CNC cross slide)
High pressure internal cooling: two turrets
Measuring system: direct, high resolution in all X-axes
Control system: Siemens 840 D Powerline
tool monitoring: Artis
Collet chuck: 4x Hainbuch SK65
Number of parallel tools: 5
Main spindle 1: Roughing of the turned part
Tool holder: Star turret with 12 positions
Other: Possibility for additional work by 2-fold frontal turret
Main spindle 2: Fin ishing of the turned part
Tool holder: 12-position star turret
Other: Possibility for finishing by 2-fold frontal turret
Main spindle 3: Finishing, parting and backworking of the turned part
Tool holder: star tur ret with 12 positions
- Bar feeder for 1500mm long bars